A month ago, my parents with me had a trip in Europe. Necessarily; we took a large quantity of photos. I usually use my external HD to store my files and some photos, and this is no exception. But yesterday a bolt from the blue shocked me, my photos are lost! Maybe I deleted them by accident. How can I recover data from external hard drive? I'm eager to know if there is any people know some external hard drive data recovery software. If you know, please tell me, those photos are very important for me, thank you so much!
The above mentioned was the question a Mac users raised in a forum, and I found that more than the questioner, there are also many users don’t know how to retrieve data from external hard drive. External hard drive data recovery sounds profound and difficult for those people who are not particularly proficient in Mac. When they full into the dilemma, they usually become overwhelmed, and the most common practice is sending it to repair or giving it up. Actually, it is not as hard as you imagine, this article will recommend you an external hard drive data recovery which can help you to recover files from external hard drive on Mac easily.
There are many data recovery software that can retrieve data from external hard drive for Mac users. Cisdem DataRecovery for Mac is one of the best external hard drive recovery software that can help Mac users to recover their lost, deleted, formatted or inaccessible files from the external hard drive on Mac. Here are the main features of this external hard drive data recovery software:
It's amazingly fast, accurate and a breeze to use. And it is compatible with Mac OS 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, etc. You can follow below several steps to restore data from external HDD on Mac.
When it comes to data recovery from a Mac external hard drive, Cisdem DataRecovery makes for a great choice. Try it out and experience its worth today!
We've all got many gigabytes of valuable data backed up to external hard drives. Some of us have never lost any data due to a hard drive failure; while some, ahem, one of my friends, have had some sort of hard drive issue and lost weeks or months worth of archiving. How to prevent an external hard drive from data loss? Below are some tips or tricks:
1. Always store your external hard drive in a secure place. Treat it like it's made out of glass. Do not store your external hard drive where someone can easily take the drive away. When using an external HDD, the drive must be located on a flat, level, and non-slip surface.
2. Always use an outlet with a surge protector when you plug in your external hard drive. Some hard drives draw power directly from your laptop. This is a more convenient solution.
3. Use the USB plug properly. Most external hard drives are connected to a computer using a USB plug. When removing a USB cable from a device, use the Remove Device option properly and pull gently from the cable connector.
4. Backup your external hard drive files at other storage media whenever it's needed.
5. Consider cloud storage as an important back-up means, so you can access your data from any Internet-enabled device in the event of an emergency. While there are some cloud services like Dropbox which offer a free online storage at 2GB, SugarSync offers 5GB and SkyDrive offers 7GB.
Many users don’t know how to recover data from hard drive on Mac. So when they deleted some data by mistake, they got worried. Actually, recover data from hard drive is not as difficult as you imagine. This article, I will list the detailed steps to recover files from hard drive, follow my instructions, recovering data from hard drive can be a piece of cake. Can’t believe? Continue to read it.
Have you ever lost data from hard drive on Mac? How to recover the files lost due to accidental deletion, unexpected failure, formatting or other operation errors? Here we list 5 best hard drive data recovery for all Mac users to get data back from hard disk.
Do you have a seagate hard drive? Seagate hard disks provide many benefits, the owners still can’t avoid severe data loss from Seagate internal or external hard drives. What kind of scenarios can lead to Seagate hard drive data loss? How to recover data from Seagate hard drives? Check this article to know the answers.
Top Recover Articles
Sign up for Cisdem newsletters, stay informed on the latest products news, the hottest deals, and our holiday special sales.