Whether it is daily office, teaching, or leisure e-book reading, all need to use PDF documents. I believe that we convert a PDF to a Word document more frequently, especially in the workplace. Office workers often need to export downloaded PDF files as Word format for smooth editing. As a newcomer to the workplace, how do you convert PDF to Word without downloading software and free?
Without any software, the solution to convert PDF to Word is simple and straightforward. This article will show you how to convert PDF to Word without downloading software in different ways. These methods do not require users to download software, and are relatively efficient and free.
The Best PDF to Word Converter for Free Trial
Free Download Free Download
- Convert multiple PDFs to doxc, doc, xlsx, pptx and other 15+ formats
- Convert PDF to Word rapidly and efficiently
- Create PDF from Word, Excel, images and more than 40 formats
- The layout, format, images and details will be kept the same as original
- Set up password to protect your privacy
- Batch convert PDF and other format
Export PDF to Word Without Downloading Software
In addition to PC and mobile PDF conversion software, another option for PDF files conversion is the online PDF converter. Using free online PDF converters doesn’t take up your computer’s memory, and you don’t have to worry about being maliciously bound to other software. This is a good choice if you don’t have professional conversion software on your computer. In this article, I’ll recommend some online websites to convert PDF to Word without downloading software for you.
Google Docs is a web-based editor that allows you to save PDF files as Word. It is a part of the Google Drive, and I’m sure every user is familiar with it. Users can easily perform all basic operations, including creating, editing, and collaborating on online documents. All the basic functions for documents are available. It’s an excellent choice to convert PDF to Word without software.
How to Convert PDF to Word Without Software in Google Docs?
- Go to Google Docs and log into your Google Account. If you are not logged into the website, enter your email address and password first.
- Click the “Upload” icon to open your PDF document. Or drag your file to the “Upload” tab.
- Press “Open with” button on the top and select “Open with Google Docs”.
- Click “File” on the menu, select “Download” and opt for Word format. Your file will be saved as a Word format without downloading software.
- Access with Google Account easily
- Use for free
- Uploaded files are recorded in history to prevent loss
- Original layout cannot be retained
- Batch conversion cannot be implemented
My first impression of PDF.online is that it is user-friendly and easy to operate. It is one of the most popular online PDF conversion tools with 20+ functions. PDF.online was formerly known as Xodo PDF. It is free to use and enables sync with Google Drive, OneDrive and Dropbox. Let’s learn how to convert PDF to Word without downloading software in PDF.online.
How to Convert PDF to Word Without Downloading Software in PDF.online?
- Select “PDF to Word”, then upload your PDF files from the local device, Dropbox or Google Drive.
- Click “Convert” on the left of the page. If you need to export multiple PDF documents to Word format, you can choose “Add more files” to implement multiple documents conversion at the same time.
- Click “Download”, the Word document will appear in your download folder directly.
- Batch conversion
- High-quality conversion
- Multiple options for viewing PDF file: page orientation, layout
- Lag on handling documents sometimes
- Cannot convert scanned PDF
iLovePDF is a multi-functional PDF converter and editor that provides high-quality PDF conversion. Common editing functions and format conversion functions are available, including: merge, split, compression, conversion, rotation of PDF files, as well as to add watermark to PDF files, but also with unlock, encryption, repair, and other advanced functions. If you want to convert PDF to Word without installing software for free, then this website can help you handle most work files.
How to Convert PDF to Word Without Installing Software for Free?
- Visit iLovePDF website and click the “PDF to Word” section.
- Click “Select PDF file” to upload the PDF file that you want to convert, then click “Open”. Alternatively, you can also drag files to this area directly.
- Click the red “Convert to Word” button. But if you want to convert a scanned PDF or convert more than one document simultaneously, you have to upgrade to a premium.
- Your Word document has been created now! Click the “Download” button or save it to Google Drive or Dropbox.
- High-quality conversion
- Various conversion functions
- Save converted Word to Google Drive or Dropbox
- Some ads in the interface
- OCR is a Premium feature
How to Convert PDF to Word Without Installing Software and Internet?
You can also convert PDF to Word document without software for free, using only Microsoft Word. It works well enough when you just need to get an editable format. In addition, it applies to Microsoft Word 2013 or a later version. If you’re interested in it, read on!
4 Steps to Save PDF as Word Without Internet:
- Choose the PDF document that you need to convert, right-click the file. If your mouse doesn’t have the right-click button, press “Control” on your keyboard as you click it. A context menu will be opened.
- Select “open with”, you’ll find another menu.
- Click “Microsoft Word”, this will open Word.
- Click “OK” to start the converting process. After waiting a few seconds, the document in Word format will appear in your interface. You can save PDF as Word without Internet efficiently.
How to Convert PDF to Word Without Office Software?
These online conversion websites can only be used online, and have limitations such as format changes, inability to convert pictures, and file size. If you want to convert PDF to Word without office, I recommend Cisdem PDF Converter OCR, a professional conversion software for you. Professional conversion software is available not only online but also offline. It’s the best software to convert PDF to Word on Windows or Mac without office.
Systems: Windows 11/10/8/7; macOS 10.11 or later
Advantages of Cisdem PDF Converter OCR on Windows/Mac
- High-quality conversion and fast conversion speed
- Choose the particular pages of file to boost your work efficiency
- Convert multiple PDFs to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, images and other formats at once
- Convert PDF to 15+ formats to meet multiple work needs
- Set up the password, size, languages and quality of the output files to protect your privacy.
- More than 200+ languages can be recognized, including English, Chinese, Spanish, French, etc.
How to Convert PDF to Word on Windows/Mac Without Office?
- Download Cisdem PDF Converter OCR and open it.
Free Download Free Download
- Go to the "Converter" interface. Click the “+” button to upload your PDF documents, you can convert multiple files at the same time. Alternatively, you can drag the PDF or image files to the interface.
- Set the output format to “DOCX” or “DOC”. You can also choose the page range and file language. Converting a scanned PDF to Word is also possible as long as you click the “OCR” button.
- Click “Convert” to save your PDF as a Word file on your Windows or Mac without office.
Whether you use software or an online service to convert your PDF files, you can get the job done easily. If you just want to convert PDF to Word without downloading software and free, I recommend Google Docs and PDF.online. As an office worker, using professional PDF converters like Cisdem PDF Converter OCR is the best option. It is more efficient, safer, and can meet the various needs of work.
Connie has been writing for Mac productivity and utility apps since 2009. Each review and solution is based on her practical tests, she is aways energetic and trustworthy in this field.