Facebook is undoubtedly a good way to communicate with outside world, but like other social application, it is private, I believe no one hope that their account of Facebook is used by others. That is the reason why we talk about how to block Facebook App or Site on Mac in this article. Actually, Facebook is one of the most frequently blocked website in the world for a variety of reasons. How to restrict access on Facebook? It is not a difficult task. According to the following instructions, you can block Facebook App and lock Facebook Website on Mac easily.
As an app blocker for Mac, Cisdem AppCrypt can provide password protect Mac Apps like Facebook, Skype, WhatsApp, Note, YouTube, Email from unauthorized access and prying eyes.
Moreover, you are able to lock applications at a specified time automatically once you set a time value. Last but not at least, if someone attempts to enter into your apps without your agreement or with the wrong password, this Facebook blocker for Mac will take a photo to record who are doing it and at what time.
Apple also takes this problem into consideration, restricting access on FaceBook with parental control built into Mac OS X may be a helpful way.
1. Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then select Parental Controls.
2. Click the lock icon to unlock it, and type in administrator name and password.
3. Choose user account you want to add parental control since administer account can't be modified.
4. Click on an account, the window will show you many options in the right-hand. Surely, if you never use parental control before, you can refer "Set up Parental Controls on Mac", it will show you the details of setting up Parental Control.
5. Click on the "web" tab in the top.
6. Select the "Try to limit access to adult websites automatically" option.
7. Click on "Customize", enter the URLs "https://www.facebook.com" in the window.
If you have tried AppCrypt on you Mac, you may find that it also blocks websites for you. This is the quickest way to prevent you to waste time in social website like Facebook and Twitter so that you can do something more productive.
How do I block YouTube on my Mac? How do I temporarily block YouTube channels for free or is there a way to block YouTube app on Mac? Lots of users try to block YouTube videos on Mac, but they don’t know how to.This article will introduce you how to block YouTube website, YouTube app, YouTube channels and YouTube video ads on Mac.
While setting a separate user account for each(or all) of your family members, friends can go a long way towards improving the security of your Mac, it is meaningless for shared family Mac, someone may wants to read through your mail or tamper with your ongoing game. To keep your Apple Mail — even other apps on your Mac — private from the eyes of other users you may want to password protect Mac mail app.
Which one is the best app blocker for Mac users to block their apps? There is no doubt that Cisdem AppCrypt is the best one.
Top Utility Articles
Sign up for Cisdem newsletters, stay informed on the latest products news, the hottest deals, and our holiday special sales.