Cisdem, an innovative Mac applications developer, has newly released iPhone Data Recovery, an app for Mac OS X that allows you to recover lost or deleted data from iPhone and iOS Devices. No need to worry about data rescue problem now!
With it, you can easily recover your lost or deleted messages, contacts, call history, Safari bookmarks, notes, calendar, and reminders, etc., whether you have a backup file or not. And then restore to your devices or export to your Mac for backup.
1. Recover deleted or lost iOS data without backup;
2. Restore iOS data from iTunes backup;
3. Preview and recover messages, contacts, call history, Safari bookmarks, notes, calendar and reminders from iOS devices.
4. Retrieve iOS data lost due to iOS upgrade, jailbreak, accidental deletion, virus attack, restoring to factory settings, etc.
5. Export recovered files to HTML, Excel, Word, Numbers, and Pages files for easily backup.
6. Fast and fully recover iPhone/iPad/iPod touch data with 3 simple steps - connect your device (or choose your iTunes backup file), scan, preview and recover data selectively.
Cisdem PDFConverterOCR: to convert normal and scanned PDF to any formats.
Cisdem DataRecovery: to recover your lost, deleted, or formatted files from various devices.
Cisdem DuplicateFinder: to find and remove duplicate files.
Cisdem VideoConverter: to convert, download videos and rip DVDs. Now 30% OFF!
Cisdem DVDBurner: to burn any video & audio to DVD and personalize it with menus and subtitles.
Peter has always had great enthusiasm for writing, programming and web development. He likes writing about software and technology, his works are featured on some tech blogs or forums like Tom's Hardware, CNET, etc.