With Black Friday just around the corner, not only merchants start early to prepare this shopping carnival, but also customers begin to collect information about discounts and make their shopping list. Quite honestly, just like everyone else, I started to search about Mac Apps’ discounts as early as a week ago, and I got some cheerful results. Accordingly, here are 2 PDF tools I’ve found so far:
Get up to 25% off. Offer ends December 3.
What is Acrobat XI Pro?
Adobe Acrobat is a family of application software and web services developed by Adobe Systems to view, create, manipulate, print and manage files in PDF. Adobe Acrobat XI Pro is more than just the leading PDF converter. It’s packed with smart tools that give you even more power to communicate.
What can Acrobat XI Pro do for you?
1. Create PDF files
2. Protect PDF files
3. Merge and combine files
4. Edit PDF documents
5. Simplify reviews and approvals
6. Prepare files consistently
7. Access tools on the go
8. Convert PDFs to other formats
9. Create and analyze forms
Available for $34.99 (Original 69.99- 50% off). Offer starts from November 21 to November 30.
What is PDFManagerUltimate?
PDFManagerUltimate is the best PDF tool that assembles most all PDF functions, more than preview. It can help you to edit and convert your PDF files, more important, it comes with OCR function. Believe me, it is worth to be possessed.
What can PDFManagerUltimate do for you?
1. Organize and view PDF files on Mac.
2. Edit PDF files on Mac – rotate, highlight, add comments, text, text box, sticky notes, and annotate PDF.
3. Merge, split, compress and extract text or images from PDF files.
4. Quickly fill and add signature to PDF on Mac! No need to print & scan!
5. Encrypt PDF with open and permission passwords.
6. Top-of-the-line OCR technology allowing you to convert normal or scanned PDF to Word, Excel, Text, PPT, Keynote, Pages, HTML, EPUB, Rtfd, and image formats.
Rosa has worked in Mac software industry for more than eight years. She believes that the purpose of software is to make life better and work more productively. In addition to writing, Rosa is also an avid runner.