Cisdem Data Recovery is a safety software to easy recover the lost data caused by Mac crash, accidently delete, SD card formatted or macOS upgrading. So don’t be panic when you lost data, three steps with Cisdem Data Recovery help you to bring it back. To facilitate your use of Cisdem Data Recovery, there are four parts for you to get started.
Part 1 Download & Install
1. You can download the installation package of Cisdem Data Recovery from the below link.
2. Install Cisdem Data Recovery with the downloaded package.
Double-click the .dmg file.
Drag the Cisdem Data Recovery icon to Applications folder.
Part 2 Activation (Optional)
After installing the program, you need to activate the program if you want to use the full version features.
1. Go to Launchpad or Applications folder, double click Cisdem Data Recovery to run the program, and then click the key icon on the top right corner.
Tips: While you launch Cisdem Data Recovery, a pop-up window will be showing, please input your password and click “OK”, then you can access to the program.
2. Copy-n-paste the license code into the popped-up window, click Activate.
Part 3 Application Operating
To recover the lost files, it is quit easy to follow the below three steps.
Step 1 Select
There are five modes for you to get back lost or deleted files, the mode information will be showing when you put your mouse on the mode. Choose one mode that suites your needs, and then click on it.
Step 2 Scan
Select a device where you lost the files, click “Scan”.
Cisdem Data Recovery allows you to preview the files when scanning, if you found the lost files before scanning finished, you can just click to stop the scanning in advance and recover it.
Step 3 Recover
You can filter by formats with the recovered files, select the target files you want to recover, click "Recover".
Then select a different location to save the recovered files.
1. Please notice that do not save the recovered data on the hard disk where you lost your data. For example, if you scanned Internal Disk 1, please select Internal Disk 2 or External Disk to save the recovered data.
2. If you cannot find the lost files, or you found it but it cannot be open after recovered, please select another solution to scan again, as different solutions selected, different results may be got.
Part 4 Update Application
We always suggest users can keep using the latest version of the program.
When you launch Cisdem Data Recovery, Cisdem will auto check for updates.
Also, you can click Cisdem Data Recovery > Check for Updates… on the left top menu bar to manually update it.
Rosa has worked in Mac software industry for more than eight years. She believes that the purpose of software is to make life better and work more productively. In addition to writing, Rosa is also an avid runner.