- Add support for APFS under Basic/Formatted Drive/External Devices/Advanced File Recovery modes.
- Support macOS 10.14 (Mojave).
- Add support for new file format: erf, aac, m4a, pst, emlx, pages, numbers, keynote.
- Add pause and resume option to Advanced Data Recovery mode.
- Fixed the crash problem in the scan process.
- Fixed the crash problem In basic Scan when scanning FAT drive.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- Brand new interface: Optimize the UI interface and make the operation easier.
- Speed up the time of data scanning.
- Improved recovery accuracy and quality of the recoverable data.
- Support preview files in the process of scanning.
- Enhanced the ability of recovering files from SSD.
- Optimized the UI of recovering files from macOS High Sierra.
- Enhances the overall stability.
- Fixes an issue: unable to recognize and display drive.
- Fixed the SIP help doesn’t appear issue.
- Removed disk image support.
- Support macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
- APFS file system support.
- Fix hard drive not showing up problem.
- Support hard drive with system integrity protection.
- Support to recover from disk images.
- Reduced memory footprint.
- Optimized deep scan, including scan speed, file recovery, supported format etc.
- Show files counts of every format and category.
- Show counts and total size of lost files to be recovered.
- Fixed crash issue when recovering files and previewing large file.
- Added confirmation window when trying to cancel scanning process.
- Optimized export function for the files after deep scanning.
- Support to choose the exact format to recovery easily with sort by letter.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- Two recovery modes: quick scan and deep scan.
- Add support for file recovery of 20+ formats, such as, *.bpg, *.c4d, *.che, *.gp2, *.hdr, *.jks, *.prd, *.xml, *.zcode, etc.
- Optimize data recovery efficiency for most file formats , including, *.doc, *.mov, *.flv, *.gz, *.mp3, *.png, *.txt, *.tiff, *.zip, *.cow, etc.
- Redesigned intuitive UI.
- Fix some minor bugs.
- Fully support macOS 10.12 (macOS Sierra).
- Brand-new UI.
- Support preview files in three mode: list, thumbnail and preview.
- Add recovering time estimation when scanning.
- Add support for full screen.
- Fixed the crash problem when scanning.
- Add support for recovering more file types (app, bam, chi, ds_store, gi, gpx, ibd, icns, jsonlz4,
key, mpl, tg, vdj, wee, xar, zpr, mov_mdat, zpr, pef, nef, dcr, sr2).
- Support Previewing of image, video, audio and document formats.
- Solved the problem of wrong drive name.
- Solved the problem of progress bar hangs at 100%.
- Support sorting search results by file name, file size.
- Support recovering files in a file tree, with file type given its own folder.
- Solved the problem of unable to open recovered ZIP files.
- Fully supports Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan).
- Sloved the "damaged and can't open" issue related to dmg file.
- Fixed some other minor bugs.
- Optimized user interface.
- Overall fine-tuned, improved stability.
- Solved the problem about the program keeps crashing when scanning recoverable files.
- Solved the problem about "foreign disk of FAT".
- Add support for multi scanning.
- Added and optimized new file filter profiles.
- Added support for output location setting.
- 30X faster scanning speed.
- Add Support for OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
Ver2.0.0 Released New (2013-12-23)
- Recover Mac Data From: HFS+, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, ext2, ext3, ext4 and NTFS files systems.
- Recover from All Scenarios: Lost, Formatted, Deleted, Damaged, Inaccessible or any other data loss.
- Recover All Data Types: Photos, Documents, Music, Video, Emails and Archives.
- Recover from All Types of Devices: Hard Disk, Mac, MacBook, iMac, USB Drive, external hard drives,mobile phones, digital cameras, iPod, MP3/MP4 players and more.
- Lists all recoverable files and folders in a tree-view, from which you can check required ones to perform selective recovery.
- Read-only, risk-free, non-destructive.