Cisdem DataRecovery 3.3.0 for Mac has updated! The update includes several bug fixes and improvements, you can directly download the update by clicking here. As you already know, all the updates are FREE.
The following is the complete update list:
- Add support for recovering more file types (app, bam, chi, ds_store, gi, gpx, ibd, icns, jsonlz4, key, mpl, tg, vdj, wee, xar, zpr, mov_mdat, zpr, pef, nef, dcr, sr2).
- Support Previewing of image, video, audio and document formats.
- Solved the problem of wrong drive name.
- Solved the problem of progress bar hangs at 100%.
- Support sorting search results by file name, file size.
- Support recovering files in a file tree, with file type given its own folder.
- Support the problem of unable to open recovered ZIP files.
Cisdem DataRecovery is one of our best-sellers. It’s efficient and of high cost-performance. With it, you can easily recover lost data from various devices. After scanning, you can preview the result and choose to recover. Just clicking things to find your data back!
For reference on Cisdem DataRecovery Reviews:
For more software information: