Christmas is near at hand. Dresses, greeting cards, movies, songs, games, presents, etc., these are all needed for Christmas. If you want the festival season to be more harmonious and joyous, funny Christmas jokes, puns, riddles, quotes and one-liners are indispensable. Here we collected some best funny Christmas jokes and puns online ever, hoping it to be somewhat helpful to you.
Funny Christmas jokes always make you roar with laughter when you get together with friends and families. And the cute Santa Claus in funny Christmas jokes is more affable.
1. Why does Santa have a garden? So he can hoe, hoe, hoe!
2. Why did the dog hand up his stocking at Christmas? He was waiting for Santa Paws.
3. What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus? Claustrophobic.
4. Who is Santa's favorite singer? Elf-is Presley!
5. How do you know Santa Claus is good at karate? He has a black belt!
6. What do you get when you cross a snowman and a dog? Frostbite.
7. What did the reindeer say to the football player? Your Blitzen days are over!
8. How much did Santa pay for his sleigh? Nothing, it was on the house!
9. Why was the turkey at the Talk Talk Christmas party such a mess? It was hacked.
10. Why did Jeremy Corbyn ask people not to eat sprouts on Christmas day? He wants to give peas a chance.
11. What’s the difference between David Davis and Santa Claus? Santa always delivers.
12. Why are Christmas trees so bad at sewing? They always drop their needles!
13. Why did no one bid for Rudolph and Blitzen on eBay? Because they were two deer!
14. What did the reindeer say before launching into his comedy routine? This will sleigh you.
15. What did one Christmas light say to the other Christmas light? You light me up!
16. What did Adam say the day before Christmas? It's Christmas, Eve!
17. What is a parent's favorite Christmas carol? Silent Night.
18. What do you get when you cross a Christmas tree with an Macintosh? A pineapple.
Burn Christmas music, movies, party videos to DVD
Built-in video editor allowing you to customize the video
Tons of input and output file format supportedFree download
Just like with Christmas jokes, funny puns also has extraordinary magic in the festival.
Peter has always had great enthusiasm for writing, programming and web development. He likes writing about software and technology, his works are featured on some tech blogs or forums like Tom's Hardware, CNET, etc.