Last week, Apple released OS X v10.11.5 El Capitan final version which is availble to download and update for Mac. Have you updated your Mac operating system? And did you find some Apps out of service after updated? However, Our Apps support this update - OS X v10.11.5 El Capitan.
What is the new of the OS X El Capitan v10.11.5?
The OS X El Capitan v10.11.5 Update improves the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac.
- Fixes an issue where applying a configuration profile to set allowSpotlightInternetResults to False would cause Spotlight to use large amounts of CPU time.
- Fixes an issue where applying a configuration profile to set ShutDownDisabledWhileLoggedIn to True would have no effect.
- Fixes an issue where only a single NetBoot image would appear in the Startup Disk pane of System Preferences, even if multiple NetBoot images were configured on the server.
How to update Mac to OS X 10.11.5?
The easy way to update OS X 10.11.5 OS X El Capitan is through Mac App store and click update.
1. First backup your data before doing anything, after that open the Apple menu and go to the 'App Store'.
2. Under the updates tab, you will see an update is available saying 'OS X El Capitan Update 10.11.5' is available to download. Click on it and your Mac will reboot after installation.
Cisdem Apps Support OS X v10.11.5 El Capitan
We are Cisdem, as a dynamic group of people that are always following the fashion. Now OS X El Capitan v10.11.5 Final version is coming out, and we are ready for OS X v10.11.5 El Capitan, too. You can download and buy them without any worry.
More related article: