Burn GoPro video to DVD on Mac is also a useful way to clear up space on your SD cards or your Mac hard drive. We received lots of queries from lots of discussion forums, our friends met the problem of burning GoPro video files to DVD on Mac, that’s the reason why I start this article. What’s GoPro? What’s video formats that GoPro produced? How to burn GoPro Hero HD videos to DVD with 100% quality reserved? These are all that we need to talk about next.
GoPro, Inc. is an American technology company founded in 2002 by Nick Woodman. It has GoPro series that arose a new heat among photograph amateurs. Take HERO5 Black, for example, it is the most powerful and easy to use GoPro ever, with its 4K video, voice control, one-button simplicity, touch display, and waterproof (10m )design, you can use it to record perfect videos in any temperature or situation, get the biggest pictures and videos while diving or sporting.
Hero cameras series are compact, lightweight, and wearable on different vehicles. According to the description of GoPro Hero3 Black spec, it supports "video format: H.264 codec, .mp4 file format". It would produce HD H.264 MPEG-4 (*.mp4) videos. As we all know, most of the playback devices support MP4, but if you want to play on DVD player, you have to burn GoPro mp4 video to DVD on Mac.
What's GoPro video burning problems you would meet? Let’s see what GoPro fans said. I've just listed four common issues above, what’s new GoPro video burning problems you may have, welcome to leave us your kind message at the bottom.
- "I'm 1 week into the GoPro addiction and I'm getting frustrated. I am hoping to convert my GoPro videos and burn them to DVD so that I can watch them on my den TV. I'm sure I'm missing something but I as I said……"
- "So I"m going to have to now research which editing software to purchase that will recognize the GoPro format in which I think is an MP4 format ..correct?"
- "well, I did burn 20 short clips to DVD, using the free-bee program - found it to be a very easy thing to do - but the quality of the imagery is poor - hmmmmm, need to look for something better."
- "Can I burn an HD video (1080*1920) on a DVD and preserve a 1080 quality, not 720? I think it loose a lot of fine detail in the conversion."
You need to get professional GoPro video to DVD converting software for your Mac, so that you could burn all the footages that were filmed with your HD GoPro camera. Cisdem DVD Burner for Mac is a nice and professional DVD burning program. It can help burn any format video files to disc, and also burn MP4 recordings shot by GoPro Hero cameras or other mobile and home theater devices to DVD. There are lots of tools that can burn video files, but a majority of them can’t do what Cisdem DVD Burner can do.
It allows you to edit video and fine-tune the video visual effect to get the best look, this is especially beneficial for GoPro video original footages, make a DVD menu for multiple GoPro video clips with templates, backgrounds, backgrounds music, text, and make a title for each clip, more useful features waiting for you like output parameters presetting.
- Official address: https://www.cisdem.com/dvd-burner.html
- CnetDownload: http://download.cnet.com/Cisdem-DVDBurner/3000-7970_4-76339867.html
Conclusion: This program is highly efficient because it’s boosted with CPU and GPU (16X faster), you can get whatever burning benefits you want, and at last, just enjoy the GoPro camera video on DVD player!
Jose specializes in reviews, how-to guides, top lists, etc. on PDF, data recovery and multi-media. On his spare time, he likes to travel or challenge some extreme sports.